Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What Seemed All Unknowing And Candid

The Age Of The Understatement - The Last Shadow Puppets

Well, this week has been less than stellar for me, someone that I care about deeply went into the hospital and now I am currently taking care of her from the time that I wake up to the time I fall asleep.  I'm so very happy that she is still with us, but that also means, I can barely get anything done in terms of writing.  (Only time I can write is when she is sleeping and only after I finish my homework, which I haven't done this week yet.  No worries though, it's not due until Sunday)

I'm lucky I am actually updating the blog, though I will be falling asleep pretty soon; waking up at 3:30AM will do that to a person.  I will have more time on Sunday because someone else will be watching her, which hopefully I will read everyone that is involved with the Birth of a Novel's blog, and leaving comments of encouragement like so many have done for me!  (I am also hoping that I get in a few hours of writing Sunday also, I really have no idea how parents do this, time management is quite hard!)

Before Sunday hits, and for all of you out there reading this, I hope your novels are going as smooth as butter (butter that is room temperature that is, if its refrigerated, that stuff is pretty hard!)  And hopefully, I will be reading your blog in no time!  Happy noveling NaNoians!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear of your troubles this past week. Time management is difficult. I hope everything goes well for you this week. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete