Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkins Screem In The Dead Of Night...

Happy Halloween!

Hello! This will be quite the quick post due to the fact that I'm still doing homework and have much to do in peperation to start NaNo.  I'm also watching the Ghost Hunters Live show, I love that kind of stuff, though I watch the monitors every year I never see anything. Just once I would like to push the "Panic Switch"  I mean button!  (I love SilverSun Pickups)

I think (if I'm not to tired when I'm done with my homework) I might attempt a really rough outline.  I also have a few good ideas for different posts, and maybe on a day I'm not feeling very creative I will post here what my plans are for this blog.  I definitely will post what I am thinking by the end of November if not sooner.

Oh!  If you are going to do NaNo also, and want to buddy up you can find me by the username, Draculaura.  I troll the forums when I'm stuck or have a block or if my muse goes on vacation taking my mind with her, just to see what everyone else is up to.  

I'm really excited to start tomorrow, so with that, I must finish my homework so I'm outtie!  I hope everyone has/had (only an hour left) a great Halloween and I will update you tomorrow with my word count and maybe an excerpt.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck today! I'm cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good luck today! Let us know how you're doing!

    And I LOVE Silversun Pickups. LOVE LOVE LOVE. My favorites are "Lazy Eye" (of course) and "Dream at Tempo 119".

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, look at you with your awesome side bar linkage.

    Good luck this month with the novel and homework. I have so much respect for all the students that take on this challenge and come out the other side. good for you!

    ReplyDelete